View My Stats

Friday, February 18, 2011

Light. Camera , Action!!!

Okay, so . . . I have been gone for a while. I'm feeling like im missing something by not blogging, so guess what??? I'm back. I don't plan to update this everyday, but hopefully 3 or more times a week.

I'd like to share an AWESOME story with you readers. Yesterday (Feb 17th) I received a package in the mail. Not having a return address or a "from" I was shocked as to who in the world sent me something in a big brown package. I didn't order anything. As I open this, I discover its a book. Not just any book, but Paula Deens "The Lady and Sons of Savannah". I'm so excited. The interrogation process begins. I text/call everyone I could think of that has my address. After hours of searching, my secret admirer was Holly (Check out her etsy page). She is super awesome and want her to know how much she means to me. Holly was the one I called when I was sick in the hospital with Strep Throat/Viral Meningitis/Upper respiratory infection/and a boyfriend who broke up with me. Holly went thru a rough November with me. I bet she entertained the thought of changing her phone number. Right Holly?

Any-who, in the mean time, I'm trying to get invited to Paula Deens show so she can teach this young man here how to cook. So if you will, join me by writing on Paul Deens Facebook Wall "Host Barry Tuck on your cooking show!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment